Our Location - Maldon, Essex
Just 40 miles from London you will find a corner of Essex that's full of charm, beauty and history. Most famous for its maritimes heritage, the Maldon District also offers wonderful scenery, individual shops exciting leisure activities and some of the best local food and drink you’ll find in Essex.
While time-honoured traditions like boat building, sail making, agriculture , and oyster farming endure, vibrant small towns like Maldon and Burnham-on-Crouch offer a mix of ancient and modern attractions and facilities, with everything from historic buildings to Wi-Fi hotspots.
As for outdoor pursuit, whether you’re a sailor, birdwatcher, angler, artist, cyclist or walker, you’ll love the acres of unspoilt countryside and 60 miles of natural coastline that make up the Maldon District.
Maldon High Street
- Wide range of shops
- Variety of restaurants, serving a large selection of cuisine.
- Numerous Coffee Shops, including Costa Coffee.
- Independent retailers and specialist stores.
- A variety of pubs and eating houses.
- Local farmers markets (First Tuesday in the month).